• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Gauging Interest...Parting Out 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverhound

D44 is in good shape. Drum brakes were good, as this was a running, driving bronco before my "project" began. It has a bling chrome diff cover. I pulled it off to see if there was a locker/posi, and found the front to be open.

I'm looking to get $150 for it.

I noticed you are in So. Cal and i would rather not ship as of yet.

Should this part out go the other way, I will definitely look to shipping as an option.

Thanks

If you decide to ship it I'll take it...

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
How's your front Driveshaft? Is it a Spicer? Is it stock length or a little longer (I've got a 3.5" lift)? If its a Spicer style any chance of talking you out of the front output Dana-20 spicer yolk to go with the driveshaft and ship to 92056?

Thanks,
Fungus

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

Guys, updated list of parts available.

Tear down is taking mmmmuch longer than expected. Rust is not my friend.

88comingup

Loc.
springfield, mo.
Guys, updated list of parts available.

Tear down is taking mmmmuch longer than expected. Rust is not my friend.

that is alright my project is just geting off the ground, got the tub off and frame cleaned and getting ready to paint. got freeze pulgs to replace and exhuast to hook up, b-2 gas tank to fit, dura-spark ing. change over and then pull the b-2 body to swap over and then all the fun start's again ;D ;D

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I need a wiring pigtail.....the one that plugs into the steering column harness under the dash.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'll take the hood, bumper and steering column. Shipping to 37215, or if it's easier my sister in law can pick it up. Can paypal you tonight.

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

I think I replied to all the PM's.

I made the mistake of listing everything for sale before they were pulled off the bronco. I work 5-6 days a week and am tearing this thing down as quick as I can.

lottabrown

Loc.
Lorena
Twin Stick

Would you consider selling just the twin stick shifter? What if I say please?
;D ;D ;D PLEASE;D ;D ;D

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
speedo cluster/gages still available? i want to try and modify an ammeter to a voltmeter in the stock cluster.

hstock68

hey man,
do you have a power steering setup at all, or know someone who does?

i am in so cal thoe..

houston

Status
Not open for further replies.