• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Georgia Bronco Club?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I am just playing right now, going to wait till after the Sept run when i can get some great pics.
Tried this one out in my shop. If you like it better hurry!! As soon as the design is agreed upon I will be taking this one out of the shop.
www.cafepress.com/WTFWebNews

Attachments

• sdfhsrt.jpg
    sdfhsrt.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like them both. The first one with the bronco from the above one would look good also. Great work.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Now Rev, you're being predjuiced!!! You don't have any Northern EB's!!!! LOL;D;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN0675.JPG
    FSCN0675.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 15
  • NGABronco Ben Brown.jpg
    NGABronco Ben Brown.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
  • FSCN3968.JPG
    FSCN3968.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Supercelebration 2011 036.jpg
    Supercelebration 2011 036.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 17

Revelation

Bronco Guru
LOL NGA, I did change the color on Herman's to a shade of purple, thinking of Crazy Horse.(don't tell Tasker I changed his banana yellow to teal)
As I said right now I am just playing with Photoshop, Hope to get some better pics soon to see what I can do. I am also working on a line drawing of a Bronco that may work better.

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Rev, you missed your calling, I'm kinda partial to one of them now.;D
Hey NGA, mine is from up North- It was trailered thru there going to many events, does that count? I get more excited about this everyday!:eek:;D:;)

Revelation

Bronco Guru
How about a Georgia Gator Club, found a charter member.

Attachments

• mmmmm copy.jpg
    mmmmm copy.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 19

Revelation

Bronco Guru
OK for the sake of keeping the peace maybe we need to think about a Bikini Watchers Club.;D

But seriously, Planning meeting at the Sept. SOWEGA fun run. to discuss what the finger pointers and double tappers have in mind for the group.

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
OK for the sake of keeping the peace maybe we need to think about a Bikini Watchers Club.;D

But seriously, Planning meeting at the Sept. SOWEGA fun run. to discuss what the finger pointers and double tappers have in mind for the group.

Probably a good idea;D

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
:cool::cool::cool:On another note! I'm going to check w/ Dale at Flint River BBQ to see if we can maybe reserve some seats for Saturday evening to eat there and maybe go over the idea's that have been bouncing around. Any idea on who would be staying to eat????;D;D;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
If you are talking the Sat. night of the run you can count me and Crewwzin in for some BBQ. NGA, Gators, Dawgs and Canes are OK, anyone bring up noles, tigers,cocks or vols the nice may just wear off real quick.

Last edited: