• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gettin Tired of Snow

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
Wish I had a heater and wipers. Gettin tired of just warming it up. Although my EB chugs right through stuff my wife's j33p with 33" baja claws can't handle. Another 3" of the white stuff tomorrow. Finished the EB this fall. Can't wait to try it out and break something ;D

Attachments

• tired of snow.jpg
    tired of snow.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 117

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Wish I had a heater and wipers. Gettin tired of just warming it up. Although my EB chugs right through stuff my wife's j33p with 33" baja claws can't handle. Another 3" of the white stuff tomorrow. Finished the EB this fall. Can't wait to try it out and break something ;D

You call that snow??? a light dusting is what we call it
TOFIC

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Amen to gettin tired of the snow, and we have'nt really even had that much here this year so far. last week we got about 6 inches over two days. I guess it's not so much the snow I'm tired of, it's the cold that comes with it. My Bronco only comes out in the summer since I don't have a top and doors, so can't wait for warm weather to get here.
I do sometimes miss playing in the snow in the Bronco tho, that's why I'm buildin another one with top and doors to drive all year round.

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
Call me a sissy (ok don't), but with all the work and $ going into my EB, I'm not planning to subject it to Illinois' salty roads.

I guess you guy's are getting a lot more use out of your's though.;D

OP
OP
t.lay

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
Good point T.O.F.I.C. The Icelandic brothers are laughing their a$$es off too. I'd probably be driving it if my heater (w/upgrade) was in the truck instead of in my basement.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I just want it to stop raining here. It was a beautiful day today but of course it ends with rain %)
I need a week or so straight of sun or I'm gonna lose it!

OP
OP
t.lay

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
I just want it to stop raining here. It was a beautiful day today but of course it ends with rain %)
I need a week or so straight of sun or I'm gonna lose it!

trade ya - my trees are breaking. just need wipers

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
A new bronco

Amen to gettin tired of the snow, and we have'nt really even had that much here this year so far. last week we got about 6 inches over two days. I guess it's not so much the snow I'm tired of, it's the cold that comes with it. My Bronco only comes out in the summer since I don't have a top and doors, so can't wait for warm weather to get here.
I do sometimes miss playing in the snow in the Bronco tho, that's why I'm buildin another one with top and doors to drive all year round.

Jeff this is great news. Details & pics please. start a new thread.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I can't say I hate the snow, but I'll be glad when it stops. Shoveling it off the frozen lakes to drill a hole for fishing is a pain. :)

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
Had ten inches in appleton thursday, freezing rain right now, expecting another 10 + inches tonite and your tired? already have 60 + inches this year.
i can tell you one state not to retire in !

MustangHowie

Loc.
Shelley, ID
I can't get my Bronco out of the field to work on it. I got my 3/4 ton stuck last week trying to get out there. I haven't unlocked my hubs in 2 months. I can't drive my Mustang.

I can't wait for spring.

jarrod

Loc.
Cedar Hills, Utah
Its not suppose to storm here again till wensday night giving time for the snow on the ground time to melt and maybe for it to warm up a bit

AK-Bronco

Loc.
Valdez, Alaska
We are at 60" in the month of February. The EB is a very capable snow rig, the only thing better is my Polaris Sportsman. I would love just having rain, no shovel required.

KENNY SUTTON

Here in Colorado we have already received 230 inches and it's just been really really cold forever it seems can't really enjoy skiing even. Some hope though a couple of sunny days lately butbthen more snow and cold.And the are using more and more mag cloride not good for my old broncos.

neonizagas

Loc.
Minneapolis, MN
We have been missing out on the snow storms. But not the freezing cold.
Trying to get anything done on the weekends has been tuff. With below zero temps and bitter cold 40 below windchills just trying to keep the shop warm enuff so you can work has been costly with the price of heating fuel.:eek:
You guys to the east have been getting alot of snow over there!
What's going to happen when it all melts?:eek:

Gerry

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
it rains at my house EVERYDAY cept today but my work Takes me over 3 Mountain passes every day, Snoqualmie pass just topped 400 inches so far .
How many days this year you had to put on 8 chains , on and off three times a day? and it is supposed to be 58 tomorrow here maybe I will ride my bicycle to work tomorrow, Comon spring:cry: