• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Getting ready to see Ginger again. The excitement is palpable. PIC INSIDE

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
aca02e62dc655fcd33c87f76075e6426.jpg

I'd probably marry Jim if I could!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Looking good, have a fun trip.

Marrying Jim would be very bad for your Bronco. Bronco wive's cars are the last to get worked on. You would have to find another mechanic. You know how that went last time. It would be best to just be his mistress they seem to get everything they ask for.
Kudo's to Jim for stepping up and doing the good work he's done in such timely manner.
A good mechanic are pretty far between but a great mechanic are extremely rare these days especially on our old rigs.
Where's the family portrait with you, Jim and the Bronco.

OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
Rustytruck,

Pictures can't convey the care Jim has put into getting this truck right. We've talked, texted, and shared pics over the past month and his enthusiasm for the project has never waned.

When you find a mechanic who is as excited about your project as you are (if not more), is skilled, AND can communicate you've found the needle in the haystack.

In addition, he took a to do list - that kept growing - prioritized it - and worked like a dog to meet a deadline he knew we be tough to meet BEFORE jobs were added to it. He certainly altered his Summer to satisfy this customer - and never begrudgingly - but willingly.
Obviously, I'm a fan and in the end, as much as I'm happy to have Ginger in good from, I'm happy to have met a great guy.

No family pics. I hate the idea of my face floating around the Internet.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Fantastic! Glad you found a place you liked.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Awesome, very happy for you and Ginger. And Kudos to Jim for taking suck good care. If I was out that way I will go out of my way to his shop. Top notch guy there.
By the way beautiful Bronco, now take care of Jims work lol.

OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
I'm not exactly near. But his expertise is worth the price of getting the truck to him. He saves time and money...and most importantly...it's a stress free experience...and actually...the process is fun...as you work through the truck together - virtually!

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Frankly, my ideal would be a roadster of a different color - but I feel lucky to have found Ginger, here on LI, where Broncos are pretty rare.

Thank you.

Didn't you already have the name "Mary Anne" picked for that one?

Probably going to need to look south / south-west for that one.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great! I've got a '73 that's supposed to be "Hot Ginger" but it's red at the moment.

Where is this guys shop?