• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Glowing Guage Cluster

hntr006

Does anyone have those glowing gauge clusters? The numbers on the 2 speedometers that I have are kinda worn. I saw the Guage Illuminator kit and was thinking about getting it. Let me know what y'all think, thanks

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
pdx bronco has one , but i havent seen it in the dark yet ,, to judge on it ,, mabie he will speak up here ,,, there spose to be really cool ,,, but i dont have one ..... guess i aint to cool ,,,,

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have seen PDXBronco's in the night time and they are frickin great! I plan on picking some up from Tom's when I'm ready yo put the dash in. I don't think that you will be disappointed at all.

Shawn

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I have it and its awesome, you can light it up as green or blue and change the brightness, makes it very easy to read and the install was pretty simple. If you do get a setup, the trick to the speedo gauge is using a big cup to help adhese the cover to it (speedo is convex or concave I forget which is which) and the cover is flat. I used epoxy, just be patient and let it dry before putting it back together. I'll try and get a night shot for you tomorrow.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't think that you will not be disappointed at all.

Um, Shawn, can you clarify :-X :-X ;D :-*

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I don't think that you will not be disappointed at all.

Um, Shawn, can you clarify :-X :-X ;D :-*

Thanks Richard!! I was doing two things at the same time and got all crossed up.:-[ I do appreciate the help!%) ;D

Shawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
If you do get a setup, the trick to the speedo gauge is using a big cup to help adhese the cover to it (speedo is convex or concave I forget which is which) and the cover is flat.

Hey PDXBronco didn't you mean adhere?;D

Shawn

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
shawn ,,

tit----- o ..... kinda has the same proiblem ,,, last night it was mintoes ... . of course i had great fun with that ,, but i dont think he thought it was so funny ,,, ;D

mabie it was one of the missing button on his puter ?

also ,, i am the one that wired it ,,,, so that it would work real cool like !!!!!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Actually I was rolling pretty hard over it. Heres a copy...

Originally Posted by Tito
Hey gimme a call when you have a few spare minutoes.
Josh

minutoes ,,,,,, i dunno if i have any spare minutoes ,,, i will have to look see ,, is them like mentos ? or is menutoes , a new style of bronco part .. ? mabie add on fer the roll cage system ,, or even an extra set of msd's fer the metric muffler bearings ? i bet them takes a special ,screw hammer ,, amd a metric phillips to undo huh ?

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
some times i actually impress my self , in my quick come backs , and jenuine smart assed ness ,,, other times ,,,i couldnt buy a good come back or a decent burn on some one else ,,, must be all of the years doing the heavy mechanical stuff ,,, too much brake clean perhaps ?

i am glad you have a good sense of humor josh ,,, if not ,, you might get the crazy , half witted idea to try and kick my but or some thing ,,, ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
who is richard ? did josh come up with another name that i am un familliar with ?

Oh come on, you know that joke don't yah? Think about it, what's the short name for Richard? It start's with a "D" has a "IC" in the middle and a "K" at the end.;D ;D %)

Shawn

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
aaaaaahhh yes ,,, see i told you i was a bit slow ,,,,,,, but i usually get there sooner or later !!!! why not just come out with it ,, and call em a dick ???? ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
aaaaaahhh yes ,,, see i told you i was a bit slow ,,,,,,, but i usually get there sooner or later !!!! why not just come out with it ,, and call em a dick ???? ;D

I like to be as high brow with PDXBronco as much as possible. I keep the dirty talk in the bed room. ;D

ooberdoob

Loc.
Mill Spring, NC
i love this forum!!!

i was just trying to find the indiglo gauges i saw online to reevaluate and lo and behold, here's the same topic!

it was on a site i'd never seen before, and they were just that, the looked indiglo. anyone seen them? i'm gonna go see abou these PDX ones.