• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Goin romp on the beast tomorrow!!

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
So the bronco is up and goin again (minus plates and hood scoop) so i figured id go put it through its paces tomorrow at my buddies. They have a bunch of property along a river not far from me with loads of trails. Gonna take the opportunity to do some testing before i get back on the road with it. Wish me luck!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Don't run over that big snake of mine down there!?!

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Well i had some fun today but i'm not impressed... Over all the bronco drove like shit... Im thinkin the steering box isnt centered (at least i hope that is the problem). Every thing in the front end is brand new and just had it aligned (pre steering box). I have to order a new stud for my steering though seeing how i stripped my old one trying to re center my box. I do have a couple good pics of the day though and i'll get those to yall tmw.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
A bad day in the Bronco is better is better then a night in jail ;)

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Heres a couple pics we took from yesterday. Sorry i dont have any action shots but we ended up getting REALLY drunk!! Had to go back this morning to trailer it back lol.

IMG_7741_zps000f3328.jpg

IMG_2750_zps070e8cac.jpg

IMG_5528_zps43e50959.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
And you wonder why it drove bad ...

BTW sharp Bronco.

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
And thx its getting closer! My hood scoop should be finished tomorrow. Get that welded on and painted and figure out the wonky steering and i should be good. I hope lol

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Great story! And good on you leaving the Bronco overnight! :cool:

Yeah i have way to much time in it to risk that thing. I came to realization one day that i pay out the a$$ for insurance for a reason... Its to replace my vehicle if its stolen and what not. So my main truck has spent the night many places lol.