• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Going to Destin June 6

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Anyone going to be in Destin the weekend of June 6th? We're going down for the weekend and haven't decided to take the Bronco with us or not.

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I'll be in Panama City July 2-6 also. Diffently taking it down then. Just pm me and I'll get you my contact info.

LockJaw

Hey you know i will be in PC with you. You think people would laugh if you pulled me around in a trailer? By the way did I show you the 69 i bought?

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
That all depends on which one I'm pulling, the 77 or the 69? I think you'd look funnier in the 77.;D

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Had fun Saturday night with 66ALRIDE (aka Joey) and the family. Good food, good music and great company. Not a whole lot of pics for you guys, mine is still under the knife. I will say that Joey has one of the better lookin rigs I've ever seen though. Maybe next time we can get a bunch more guys together as well.

On another note, there was a lifted silver bronco on black rims and 35's that rolled by Pompano Joes as we were standing outside waiting on our table. Anyone here?

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
We had a great time too. Wish we had more time and few more people. Appericate the kudo's on the truck. Didn't get any pictures down there, but I did take a few pictures when I got home to prove it gets dirty. Although it's not too dirty.

I found out that the silver one belongs to a friend of stus70brc and he lives down there. That was a sharp looking trucking. Good to meet you Brad and hopefully do it again soon and get a few more down.

Also the only problem I had was that little transmission leak and averaged 11mpg, so it was a good weekend.

Attachments

• dirty1.jpg
    dirty1.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 17
  • dirty2.jpg
    dirty2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 12
  • dirty3.jpg
    dirty3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 12
  • dirty4.jpg
    dirty4.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 11

stus70brc

Contributor
I live in Pensacola I would to meet you guys one weekend in Destin or Fort Walton I work out of town every other weekend (Houma,La) hopefully we can do it when I'm off I know Silverhorse will go to I talked to him the other day he got his steering box back on so he's ready

Tuck

Man, can't believe I missed this. Last meet/greet was good, & would've been great to see another rig. At least I could've scrounged some good parts in the parking lot while you guys ate ;) j/k

Wife & I did a 1-EB run to Pensacola to see the Spanish sailing ship Saturday. Drove it all over there & down the P'cola-Navarre Beach road again. That would be a great drive for a few Broncos, now that the gay weekend is over (guess that would be a meat/greet, meat/eat???).