• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gore-y pix, MEB'S Round Up

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drank a few Coronas over the long weekend.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Drank more way more than a few bud lights....

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drank more way more than a few bud lights....

If you drank a real beer - like Corona - you either:
a) would not have to drink so many
b) would get a much better buzz from the many you do drink
;D :p

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had some special grape guice, weeeeeeeee :eek: :eek:

We had quite the response from some of the "Sothin Merlin Special" fruit juice that was going around back in Camp 4 on Friday and Saturday nights. ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
BACK to pics...of Coronas maybe?

Fordfilly

Loc.
Ford Part Heaven
I can back you on that response............I swear they were the ones responsible for howling loud enough the rain Gods heard and that is why we all got dumped on Saturday morning. Heck, there were three that kept going all night Saturday and actually went to sleep after the sun came up and everyone else started packing up camp.

Let's just say if you want to get any sleep the entire time you are at the Round-up.............Don't stay anywhere near the "Sothin Merlin Special" fruit juice drinkers.

Fordfilly

Loc.
Ford Part Heaven
Blame.............ha! I know that BK in no way forced them down you..........so blame isn't an option darlin. Now it might have helped the BBQ turn out as good as it was because of it, but I can't say for sure about that either. LOL

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Blame.............ha! I know that BK in no way forced them down you..........so blame isn't an option darlin. Now it might have helped the BBQ turn out as good as it was because of it, but I can't say for sure about that either. LOL

He made it too hot back there..for too long..and put the beer too close.:p

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
yup, and a whole lot more. My rocker now matches Ken's...

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
What? No pics of the white elephant? LOL! It was great meeting you Randy. Thanks again for hauling that seat back up north.