• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gore-y pix, MEB'S Round Up

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmmm, only had a 12 pack....I'm thinkin there were a few cases back at the campsite I never found...%)

You might not have found them..but we didn't lose them either.;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Heres some shots I took of Gore including Mark from Duffs rig (broke), Gordon Baillies truck (broke), Crazy horse (nice owners from GA), and an orange on orange truck I thought was pretty daring for it color choice.
Howiebilt and I had a great time arriving Friday afternoon after we failed to get my '76 trail truck done in time. Met a bunch of you from the forum which was great. Chris- sorry for teasing you so bad about looking like Dr. Phil. (Howie feels no remorse). We stayed until the bitter end Sunday night as the tow rigs had to be pulled out of the lot because it was so slimey;

And what exactly does "pretty daring color choice" mean, when we talk of the orange on orange truck??

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
some of, not that nasty hairy ones....what a blast though. I'll be much better prepared for the next one. "honey, can i use the check book?"

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
some of, not that nasty hairy ones....what a blast though. I'll be much better prepared for the next one. "honey, can i use the check book?"

tasker, next next year you need to get steve to go ...will put him in the back seat and you up front....talk about traction.;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
wait a minute.....why i otta... %)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i'm thinking my feelings are hurt

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY

Attachments

• HPIM0825 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    HPIM0825 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
  • HPIM0826 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    HPIM0826 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM0827 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    HPIM0827 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    175 KB · Views: 48

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
i have to thanks steve for sending me them.....can wait to blow the the last one up..... thats going right in the livingroom..;D