• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got #18 Bronco Driver today!

broncomanbrad

Loc.
Roseau, MN
Actually we've (the 3 of us owners in the house) purchased a couple of thousand dollars worth of stuff from Wild Horses. I'm pretty sure they would have sent one. Unless someone in the house just isn't telling me that they have an extra copy hidden somewhere........ :p

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
well for whatever reason, i got 2 more plastic wrapped bundles of WH catologs and BD mags.....go figure. so now have 3 copies of each. anyone need a copy? id like to know if they are coming from WH or if BD is sending them.

1ialso got a notice for renewal for BD. i counted up how many issues ive received. i was missing 2 issues. so i dont know if ill renew or not considering i only recieved 2/3 of my subscription. i understand that its a small mag, but its still a business and they are still getting paid, so it shouldnt be a constant hassel to get what i paid for.

cactushorse

I'd have to agree with that, i'm not sure how long they can afford to be in business with a "Russian Rulette" subscription service. I just subscribed for 2yrs the 1st of Oct. wonder how many issues i'll get? I did get that sweet WH catalog by itself though.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I've always received every issue in a timely manner. Always a few days after the first person reports getting theirs. Meathead, if this is the first notice you've received then you will likely get at least one more issue. My first renewel notice came about the same time as the last issue and I just received a second renewel notice with this issue.

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
im missing issuses in between my first issue and the present issue. its a bi monthly mag right? so if im missing 2 issues in between #13 and #18, i am doubtful ill get another through my current subscription.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
I got a copy of #18, my first ever copy of BD, but no clue either on where it came from. Or more so how they got my address. Aint complaining, just would like to know.

I have ordered from Duff, WH and Toms. BCBroncos is gettin my next order.

rjb69bronc

Loc.
SD
I still haven't recieved #17 or #18!! E-mailed several times, called ect. they just keep blaming it on my post office. I never had a problem getting any of the other issues. I would be interested in one of the extra #18 issues, god only knows if I will ever get it. Send me a PM. Thanks

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
I just got 2 issues in the mail last week as well . I have got all my issues from BD for over a year . I just never got my T Shirts that I was suppose to get with my subscriptions twice now . ?:?

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
meathead333 said:
1ialso got a notice for renewal for BD. i counted up how many issues ive received. i was missing 2 issues. so i dont know if ill renew or not considering i only recieved 2/3 of my subscription. i understand that its a small mag, but its still a business and they are still getting paid, so it shouldnt be a constant hassel to get what i paid for.

I have had problems in the past. My first 2 year payment only netted me one year of delivery. I could not prove it so I payed for another 2 year subscription, and made some followup emails asking for a conformation. The reply showed only a one year subscription. I chased this for a while and finally received a conformation of a change and their update to the full two years. That was back in February. I kept all documentation so that I would be ready if I had this problem again.
Well, I received my renewal notice the other day and immediately started chasing the problem. After a couple of emails from me with no reply I asked as politely as I could for documented communication so I could prove my case in the future, I received a reply that my account was updated. I guess I will wait and see.

I love the product but I am against paying for two years and receiving only one. I really want everybody to know I am not flaming, but just sharing. Heads Up

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
Well I am also waiting for my #18 issue. I called just to see how many issues I had left and they said I was good till #24 I believe. I am not sure if I usually get mine on time but I was thinking it was about time for another one when I came across this thread. I hope I get mine after this weekend. Are today are tommorrow. :'( :'(

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
I usually get mine about a week after this thread starts. I have always gotten mine though. The only problem I ever had was when I ordered back issues on CD. I contacted Bronco Driver and they took care of it fairly quickly. Guys, I work in the printing and direct mail business and, unfortunately, I get to see first hand the many problems with the post office. We constantly find undelivered mail in mail bags and trays, everything from bills to boxes of personal checks, to Playboy Magazine. I also have to deal with my customer's complaints with their mail taking too long to deliver. Certainly, you should not be receiving only every other issue. If you are a subscriber, your name is on BD's database. That database is supplied to the printer/mailer for each and every issue. My bet is there is a problem with whoever handles the mailing/distribution. I have already written to Bronco Driver to offer my company's contact info should they ever want to look elsewhere for a vendor. That was several months ago and I haven't heard back so I guess they weren't interested.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I am just WAY thankful there is a Bronco Driver magazine AT ALL... I don't care if I have to wait a few extra weeks or call them to remind them.
Crap, I don't care if I miss an issue and have to special order it.
I waited years for a publication like this, they're still new, cut them slack.

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
FYI...
the extra 2 BD/WH catologs i have are now spoken for.

also, ive decided against a renewal of BD. maybe next year ill change my mind, who knows.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Mark Troy said:
I am just WAY thankful there is a Bronco Driver magazine AT ALL... I don't care if I have to wait a few extra weeks or call them to remind them.
Crap, I don't care if I miss an issue and have to special order it.
I waited years for a publication like this, they're still new, cut them slack.

I agree, to an extent. I love the mag and would be devastated if they pulled it. At the same time, they have a responsibility to make things right with their consumers, like they did for me when I had a problem. I don't even want to think about them not publishing it anymore. Cut them some slack - yes - but let them know if you have a problem so they can fix it. Don't just post it here. Contact them and give them a chance to make it right.