• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got it, thanks! Can someone post photos of stock seat bolt hole locations?

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a pic of the floor where the front seats mount? Both driver's side and passenger.

Also, what are the measurements for the stock seat bolt pattern?

I'm going to install new seats and don't want to make another set of holes in my floor.

Instead, I'd like to close up the extra floor holes and use the stock set of holes with adapter plates to mount my seats.

Yes, extra work but my floor would look like Swiss cheese if i just drill another set of holes.

Thanks in advance!
Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Stock1970, excellent suggestion but I don't have stock seats.

When I bought mine it had Honda cloth seats welded to the floor. Since then, I've been using 92 BMW seats which are great but too expensive to recover and bolted to the floor.

Right now I'm on the fence on the new seats, either 08 Mustang leather GT seats or Nissan Titan seats since the passenger folds flat.

Thanks,
C-