• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my Bronco Driver!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I got mine and it's great. Check out page 65, second row on the far right. Got to go and clean the glasses, freshen the snacks and beverage, because this is my lucky day.<br><br>See Ya ;D

penrose_bronco

Loc.
Penrose, Colorado
Woooooooo Hooooooo!!!<br><br>Just got the December issue on the last day of the month.<br>It's going to be a great year!<br><br>Happy New Year To All!!!<br><br>Penrose_Bronco

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
WAAAHOOOW just got our interior design magazine. The stories in there are so good.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Got mine......wooohoooo. I see Madgyver made the readers rides and there seems to be a discussion about Howie's butt. I'm assuming it's Howiebilt too ;D

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
[quote author=MXPAZ link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=30#96080 date=1041378456]<br>WAAAHOOOW just got our interior design magazine. The stories in there are so good.<br>[/quote] <br><br>Now you're ready to be the next Cristopher Lowell! ;D

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=45#96179 date=1041401817]<br>Everybody has their Bronco Mag but me! Not fair!<br>[/quote]<br><br>Me either, and I heard my plate made it

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=45#96179 date=1041401817]<br>Everybody has their Bronco Mag but me! Not fair!<br>[/quote]<br>Not here in Troy either. :'(

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Still enjoying the Bronco Driver here in Arkansas. There is an excellent artical with great pictures of the Oklahoma Classic Bronco Round Up by 2Broncos2Go. A special thanks to Christine and Floyd who helped Michael and I enjoy the event and the magizine all the more. The magazine, like the events covered, are made great by the participants. The readers rides are awsome, as are the readers stories. The Bronco Tech stuff will come in handy and there is even a 2003 calender fold out.<br><br>Hope yours come soon and you find it well worth the wait, as I did.

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=45#96179 date=1041401817]<br>Everybody has their Bronco Mag but me! Not fair!<br>[/quote]<br><br>I don't have it yet either. :(

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=45#96243 date=1041436064]<br>Still enjoying the Bronco Driver here in Arkansas. There is an excellent artical with great pictures of the Oklahoma Classic Bronco Round Up by 2Broncos2Go. A special thanks to Christine and Floyd who helped Michael and I enjoy the event and the magizine all the more. The magazine, like the events covered, are made great by the participants. The readers rides are awsome, as are the readers stories. The Bronco Tech stuff will come in handy and there is even a 2003 calender fold out.<br><br>Hope yours come soon and you find it well worth the wait, as I did.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Astark - YOU ARE SHARING with Michael aren't U??<br>Nothing yet in T-Town.....maybe today ::)<br>I just realized that we should have gotten 2 subscriptions - one of us will have to wait.....

kxbronco

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Isn't it published out of Knoxville, TN (at least the subscription goes there).<br><br>Still waiting not so patiently in Knoxville.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
well it finally showed up. first week of january. it's a good issue, good articles lots of good pics.<br>it's neat to take a look at a variety of bronco pics people send in. everyone has a diffrent idea and budget. good article on big oly, great job todd z.<br>you guys keep hanging in there, it's worth the wait.<br>nick

hackyrat

Recieved mine today. It is better with each issue. Great tech stuff. These are keepers. I know some of you don't like the big broncos and II's in there but I like some diversity and ya know it just makes the early broncs just that more appealing. ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yes 2Broncos2Go, I am sharing with Michael and the rest of the family. We all are loving it, but I get it next in a few more minutes, for the rest of the night. My wife especially likes the Bahama Blue, something about matching jewelry ;)