• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my lift kit done today!!

supersam

Loc.
Eastern Washington
Put on the Wild Horses 5.5" lift with Mickey Thompsons and Toyo MT's.

Having trouble with the angle of the drive shaft, but I'm very pleased with how it's turned out looks wise.

Here's some before and after pix and a pix of my Chevy Cheyenne.

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My Chevy
attachment.php

Both
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bronco Before.jpg
    Bronco Before.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 284

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
looks great, did you have any leaning problems at all, alot of guys say their bronco leans to one side after the s lift.

OP
OP
supersam

supersam

Loc.
Eastern Washington
None....yet. I still have to do the final alignment and adjust the tracking bar to get the front end in final position, but no noticeable leans as of yet.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Man, that looks awesome! Very nice improvement to the looks of your ride!

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
well done... i love your truck!!! good inspiration for those of us who are still restoring rusty old piles back to glory!

Jakedog

That Bronco was on ebay a while back. Did you buy it, or were you trying to sell it? BTW, it looks awesome now!

DuramaxC10

very nice trucks what size tires do you have on the bronco and what are the specs on the chevy

OP
OP
supersam

supersam

Loc.
Eastern Washington
very nice trucks what size tires do you have on the bronco and what are the specs on the chevy

Tires are 35x15. They're the fairly new style MT's from Toyo.

The Chevy is a 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super with a ZZ502 Crate motor. Bucket seats, factory air and automatic. I've owned it about 6 years and really enjoy it. My two oldest kids both had their graduation pictures taken with it, so now I'm "stuck" with it for another 7 year until I run out of kids!;D

Big D

Anyone would be lucky to have a Bronc that nice. What size are your tires and wheels?