• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my lift kit done today!!

lil red

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Thank you!

15 x 10 Mickey Thompson wheels with the new style Toyo MT's 35's.

Supersam -

Nice Rig!!! Thats the same set up I have been looking at for my 72 U14. Just to clarify the tires are 35x13.5-15s, right? Also, which 5.5" WH kit did you go with?

OP
OP
supersam

supersam

Loc.
Eastern Washington
SNice Rig!!! Thats the same set up I have been looking at for my 72 U14. Just to clarify the tires are 35x13.5-15s, right? Also, which 5.5" WH kit did you go with?

Thanks.

You are spot on on the tires and I went with the System 12. I liked that it had everything that I needed except for the shims and in my opinion, they should include those too. You could save a bit if you didn't think you wanted 8 shocks.

Watch out for shipping though....that stuff is h e a v y!!! :p

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Very nice rigs.
I have been thinking seriously about building a 67-72 Chevy as my next project (keeping the Bronco of course).

4lofun

always liked those chevys, my brother had 72 2wd. regret selling and not restoring but we were young with no money then.. hope i can find one someday..