• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my new lift!!!

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
I ordered my suspension lift this week. It should be at Dannys by now. I got Toms Broncos 5.5 stage 11 with Rancho9000X's and got a twin stick from them as well. ;D The frame will get powder coated this week. I will post pics as I get them. STILL not for sure on the color that I will paint it yet. ?:? ?:? I would like to add that Toms was awesome to deal with. They emailed me back almost as fast as I could email them. I am glad to have done buisness with them.

VBH289

Loc.
Colorado
Cool! Glad to hear you have some new toys to put on the Bronco! Same thing I am doing, just through different people! Good luck and cant wait to see how it turns out!

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
saryan,
congrats on the lift! Let me know how you like it cause at first I was wanting the 3.5" lift but between you and ragin and the Orange crush bronco, I may go ahead and put 5.5 on my rig!
let us know how you like the ride too! thanks
Ben

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
I got some 35 inch MT/R's that I am going to run on it. I am also adding a 1 inch body lift from WH and Gorrilla warflares.