• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got screwed by the bronco graveyard... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

racebronco

Loc.
Jeffersonville, IN
seems everytime I order something from the bronco graveyard they send me the wrong thing. last time I ordered some SS outer brake lines for my front disk brakes & they sent me the extended lines from to axle to the frame.. this time I ordered the turn signal housing for my 67 & I got one from another year, the bearing from mine wouldn't fit in the smaller hole of the one they sent me.. :mad: anyways, since I'm leaving out of town tomorrow I had to enlarge the hole to make it work.

there great people, I just wish they coulld send me the right stuff the first time..
ok, I'm done bitchen..

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i've had nothing but good things come from them. sometimes they'll have something on back order and ship it separately, but that is it..

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
I've ordered lots of stuff from them over the past year, with only one shipping error. I was ready to get in a huff over it, but I talked to Mark and they really stepped up to the plate and took care of it. Never really had an issue with parts quality either.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I ordered a windshield gasket slotted for chrome and got the one without the slot. I paid to ship it back to them and then they charged my card again to ship me the one i originally ordered. I can understand mistakes but forcing me to pay for THIER mistake twice is what gets me upset. I called them, was calm, got nowhere.

Unfortunately, If I punish them and take my business elswhere I punish myself because shipping is way less from them than the left coast vendors.

I think they factor this into thier customer service approach and policy. I digress....

Slick, You're up next!!!;D

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
their problem is that they carry practacally EVERYTHING for all EB's. I have mis-ordered things before, and it's hard to say who was at fault.

Are we to expect our vendor to know that on a 72 bronco that has been through 6 owners that 1 specific part is exactly what they need?

There are people who know these things... usually the owners of the rig! BUT people like myself, don't always know exactly what we need so we count on the vendor make'n the right guess for us a gamble but ya do what you think right at the time.

Lastly, there are indeed mistakes that happen from time to time, but as long as the mistakes are dealt with in a respectful manner things usually get resolved.

It's when all the above has been done and taken into concideration AND the problem still presists when the quality of a company comes into question. I only know of 1 company that would rather pee on their customers rather than try'n to help them, and they are mainly a sheep vendor.

sux that mistakes happen but I think it is how we handel them that says alot about customer service, both from the vendor AND the customer.

...But what ever

:cool:

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
All companies can have some problems. Dont count JBG out for a few little goofs. I think they are A-1. I have had some hiccups with them most my fault but they work everything out and they have always done it to where i never lost a penny. I think they are a great EB company.

1975SPORT

Loc.
Hood River, Oregon
I have only ordered once from them with no problems, quick shipping (but they are only a state away). I think we should think of the positives here. My brother loves internationals...has two of them...and everytime he wants parts for his 67 international truck its either a custom job or find it in a junk yard by pure luck.
Even though they have problems, and believe me I have a shorter temper than anyone...we need to remember that without the vendors stocking products we would be in a world of hurt in the pocket book and trying to find parts like a light bezel, or winshield frame, or seals.
Anyways just my .02 I get pissed too, but its nice to just get online and see what I want or need. :).

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
What I do when I order from them now is to put my order together online with the part numbers then call in and make the order, that way the part is right and I can know if it is on back order (which they dont tell you unless it is a phone order).
Hey 1975Sport, I thought JBG was in Michigan ;D

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
What I do when I order from them now is to put my order together online with the part numbers then call in and make the order, that way the part is right and I can know if it is on back order (which they dont tell you unless it is a phone order).
Hey 1975Sport, I thought JBG was in Michigan ;D

;D

me too, but with every order from ANY company... when ya don't do your homework it's only you to blame!

...so ya what he said!

:cool:

cbford

The graveyard is great. They are so good, once I ordered some fender flares from BC Broncos and the Graveyard sent them to me.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
I am punishing myself by not giving them any more of my business.

Threw out their catalogs, I even spit on their ads in the Bronco Driver from time to time just to feel good.

It has been my experience that they are no where near as customer friendly as WH or BC.

Mikey

Bronco Guru
LoL... ?:?

What?!?!?!

Many parts from BC Broncos are drop shipped from another vendor. If you order from BC and they don't carry it they will order it from a vendor on your behalf.

Right?

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I order alot from the Graveyard and the only mistakes made were mine. To me they have been great..

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
this time I ordered the turn signal housing for my 67 & I got one from another year, the bearing from mine wouldn't fit in the smaller hole of the one they sent me..

Am I the only one that's not understanding this comment ?:? Turn signal housing = park light housing on the grille. That's your problem, there is no bearing in that part, blinker fluid yes, bearing no...... :p

77Bronco636

I have never had a problem with the Graveyard, they have been great and Mark has always been very helpfull. If any of you have ever been there it is crazy!! They have at least 10 guys pulling parts, packing them up, and shipping them. Then other guys are taking orders. It is amazing how busy they are. They are puting and addtion on right now to give them even more room. I have been lucky enough never to have an issue, but I always pick my stuff up in person. Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.