• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got to drive my bronco for the first time

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Well yesterday after more then 15 years of sitting (i am not sure exactly how long it sat because i am only 15 years old) the bronco moved under its own power. I even got to drive it 20 feet up the street. I couldn't go much further because it doesn't have any brakes and the throttle linkage isn't hooked up. But hey that is a big accomplishment because it is the first time i have ever driven a bronco let alone my bronco!!!! Now i cant wait to get my license in 2 months.
;D

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
Congratulations! I have to agree - what a cool first car. I had an 83 Volvo station wagon in banana cream yellow. With a Bronco you can fit in some friends, take the top off and cruise the PCH, and most importantly - a Bronco looks cool when it's within the speed limits. You don't have to haul ass to look like you're showing off. If I should ever have a kid, they're getting an EB.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Congrats, man! I can't wait until I finish mine up and can go for that "first ride".

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Sweet dude! Wish I coulda experianced that, but I bought mine when i was 15 and now Im 18 its still not done. I havent driven the bronco since the day I bought it, we parked it in the garage and it hasnt seen fresh air and trails ever since. But soon, hopefully after the winter. I just graduated from high school and Im at ASU right now. My dad is workin on it while Im gone so hopefully I can lay a nice 50ft. strip of rubber down the street on New Years eve

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
i tried and tried to get my dad to buy me a bronco for my first vehicle! he just wouldnt do it so i ended up settling for a 74 dodge dart with a 340 under the hood. i wanted something to bring to shows and to cruise on the side of him! congrats man. thats awesome!

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
That is one of the best feelings you can have is the first drive. Congrats on that one and dont for get it! I still remember mine like it was yesterday, but that was only 8 years ago, so yes I am a young one

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
You are lucky to have an EB for your first ride. Congrats! Now you will have to try to keep all the girls from away.

OP
OP
Airborne69

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Thanks guys ....i cant wait till i get my license....and since i live in so cal i can keep the top off pretty much all year round! I cant wait! I guess i better get my back seat put in so i can give all the girls rides. lol

grant_71

Bronco Guru
You never forget your first time. ;)

I remember my first time, I had been after her for a while, but one night i finally made it happen, She was a little older than me, it was a beautiful summer evening, we went on a little drive taking in the sights, went down to the beach watched the sun set, there was a lot of sand, and things just started happening, the older ones can always surprise you with a few tricks and their wealth of experience, and i tell you what mine was experienced, with those new rubbers i had gotten her, and the makeover, she was beautiful....

Yea, the first drive is a great time you will never forget ;D ;D

Grant

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
Thanks guys ....i cant wait till i get my license....and since i live in so cal i can keep the top off pretty much all year round! I cant wait! I guess i better get my back seat put in so i can give all the girls rides. lol

ya its awesome I got mine 6 mounts ago, I'll never forget the time I took my bronco out for the first time on the road and I was only 14 and me and some friends took it out one night when my parents weren't their, we had some fun out on the county roads for awhile