• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gotta see this Ebay Bronco Mad Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
That thing used to be $3,000 a week or so ago. I guess no one likes it.

That dash looks like something out of an airplane!

There is no excuse for that crap. I seriously don't see how someone could like that. The EB has some pretty smooth lines for a brick, and those straight edges just destroy it.:(

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
omg!...ok 302 points style distributor(maybe he splurged and got a Petronix). Whats that sender coming off the fuel line before carburator? That spare tire carrier/rear door is going to fall off....That style boat battery boxes are junk...mine was attached that way with the origional PLASTIC clip in my J$#p and broke every few weeks in the sun and banging around 4 wheeling...is that axe loose back there?!?!...sweet snow shovel! LOL...cannot believe it would handle better than a pregnant yak running in the sierra going 70 down the highway either!!!...and after looking at that dash, rewiring my rig will be a cinch!...omg excuse me...(running to go puke)

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
All of those places to put axes and shovels, and the guy shoves the 4-way tire iron in the map pocket.%)

After looking at it a second time, I noticed something...why put split loom on the heater hoses?!

I'll admit, if I had the money, I'd pay that price, strip it down, and sell off all that junk...as a part of the Bronco, it's all worthless, but separately, I bet you could get some money back.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i wonder how much weight he added to that thing? broncos are not light in the first place. that's the ugliest thing i've seen yet, and the biggest waste of a bronco!

OldStyleBronco

Loc.
Oahu / LA / DC
The Bronco was sold on Craigslist......

I hope the guy who bought it loses his shirt on this as he clearly just bought it to flip it to someone that really wanted it.

I actually talked to the original owner about it. seemed like a good guy that, by his own admission, went overboard on the sheet metal work.

I hope the guy that bought it isn't a member here.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
People will never stop doing weird crap to vehicles. That is one of the strangest rigs I've ever seen, Bronco or otherwise.

kntr

Bronco Guru
The passenger door lines up nicely. ;)

8e10_3.JPG

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
The Bronco was sold on Craigslist......

I hope the guy who bought it loses his shirt on this as he clearly just bought it to flip it to someone that really wanted it.

I actually talked to the original owner about it. seemed like a good guy that, by his own admission, went overboard on the sheet metal work.

I hope the guy that bought it isn't a member here.

You speak Jive?

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
no wonder copper has gotten so expensive. i think you could strip all the wires out of that thing and get your money back- and then some...

Status
Not open for further replies.