• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gotta see this Ebay Bronco Mad Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Well, if ya left it as is... YES only a fool would buy it!

HOWEVER! it wouldn't take much to peel off all the CRAP and you'd be left with a pretty NICE bronco under all that!

Think of how many HEAPS get sold for $3k that you can see the road under your feet inside the cab!!!

Sum-1 from here SHOULD buy it! For the $$$ it's a GREAT ride! It wouldn't take much at all to bring it back to a tasteful rig!

...but I digress

:cool:

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
The guy that originally agreed to buy it woke up with a hangover and said,"I bought what?!".....

That poor Bronco is going to heaven, since it's in hell right now.....

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I'm getting ready to buy a ton of parts for mine on monday or I'd buy that poor thing and remove all that crap. I'd probably get a hell of a lot more when I sold it than he will.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
...........................HOWEVER! it wouldn't take much to peel off all the CRAP and you'd be left with a pretty NICE bronco under all that!.................

It wouldn't take much at all to bring it back to a tasteful rig!

...but I digress

:cool:

I was thinking the same thing, but looking for several min at this piece of work I now question the ability to "bring this thing back" Just about everything has been (being nice) "altered" to the point that the "flavor" of the original design is kinda beyond wise money spent. As I see it (yes it still is a Bronco) your looking at a chop em up project- IE strip the roof , two ton of bumpers/rear swing away abortion and faux armor....just to lighten the load. Hell that cant get more than 5mpg carrying all that dead weight. Funny thing is it prob has a 3" lift being held down with the ballast. The saving grace is alum and copper prices are very high right now recycled. Strip out the rectangle lights and 3/4 of the wiring.....Damn just strip out all that crap just to simplify and run whats left as a "I dont care about the paint trail/road truck"
Then It will be cool. ;D

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I wonder how much it weighs? It looks like a lots of extra steel and sheet metal has been added. Pop rivits alone are probably fifty pounds!

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• untitled-.JPG
    untitled-.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 78

bosshoff

Contributor
"FerrumCampitor If someone were to make a low budget B movie remake of star wars, that is what the storm troopers would fly through space in. "

I think I saw this thing in Spaceballs the movie!

I think I would like to see more before I'd but it. The door tells me the jams are screwed. the rear bed has riveted pieces probably covering a bunch of rust. It would be cool to strip all of the custom crap off, i.e. top, hood, bumpers, doors, strip the interior, and se what is left.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No doubt.. While it does have a "slight" cool factor inside, I just don't think I could force myself to drive this thing.. Hmmm

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
All I could think while looking through the exterior pics was..."That poor Bronco!!" If Broncos have souls, and many of us might argue that they do...this one is a broken, lost, confused, poor bastard who needs to find Jesus-the Bodyman (not the saviour). Inside its sort of OK. Maybe euthanasia is acceptable in this case...I am just not sure about anything anymore...the humanity!!:cry: :cry:

;D

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
awww ,,, you guys would drive it ,,and you know it ,,,

that is about a serious front bumper ,, but you gotta understand , in colorada ,, there are some big ol cows , who like to stand in the road at night ,, so i could understand why that is there ,,,, as well as the lighting up front ,,,, but i also have to say ,, the word over built ,,,fits this one to the "T"

Status
Not open for further replies.