• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gotta see this Ebay Bronco Mad Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
This is the soul of the guy who first invented J**ps, he was reincarnated as this....

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
You know, that's not bad if you could pick it up for the $2,500. Strip all the BS off of it and it looks like it would make a pretty nice EB. The insides don't look all that bad at all...I kind of like the consoul. I've seen some pretty sad looking trucks for $2,500. At least this still has potential...just need to take the hood prop and bounce it off the guys head that did the outsides ;D

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
This thing obviously took a ton of time and energy to create. It's a shame to pour that much in to something and have the efforts be so fruitless. It certainly would get attention, but not in a good way.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
I like that all of the stuff on the outside is pop riveted together. That's top quality fab work right there.

I'd want to know what this beauty tips the scales at, and how much it'd weigh if you removed all the weird stuff.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Certainly not my idea of "well built"; fugly does come to mind. While I can appreciate the effort of fabrication and design implementation, I think this level of automotive debauchery is better suited to a j**p than our beloved EB. Hopefully the buyer gets a good deal, tears off the ugliness, and gives some dignity back the the old horse!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Background in the 4th picture top row... "Media Recovery"
He loves his pop rivit gun.
Home depot HVAC vent at the rear of the center console?
Old cooling fan in the side window?
The copper fuel pressure tap, before the fuel filter.

Take away the pop rivit gun and the sheets of aluminium!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm merging this thread with the other one already going and moving to the Classifieds. Thanks!

77Bronco636

I would rather walk barefoot over glass than be caught driving down the road in that thing. Poor bronco!

ghost66

Bronco Guru
The guy selling this doesn't live too far out of my daily drive to work, he had a diesel 95 Bronco a few months ago also from Colorado, must be where he goes to buy these. I drove by on my way home tonight but it wasn't on the lot, someone who lives near south county in St Louis needs to drive by during work hours and report back to us. It's near the Casa Gallardo in south county, Midwest Motor Sports

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I never thought I would see a Bronco I didn't like, but this one is it. :eek: The owner needs to go to confession for doing this, and after spending months saying penance prayers, maybe will be forgiven.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I actually went to look at this Bronco and buy it, but it was sold before I got there. I was intending to take most of the "stuff" off of it and drive it for awhile. The guy that had it was not the sharpest tack in the box.....

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I seen this bronco going down the Interstate yesterday in northern WI. It was heading north on I-94 near Eau Claire. OK, who bought it?

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
On a trailer or on all fours? Headed north on 94? That way goes to MN. Smells like Mono added another to his collection... %) ;) ;D

I seen this bronco going down the Interstate yesterday in northern WI. It was heading north on I-94 near Eau Claire. OK, who bought it?

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A-Team

Come on guys, give the designer of the modern day version of the A-Team vehicle a break. It's truly a Hannibal special. Just imagine Hannibal, Faceman, B.A. and Murdock standing around it. How right would that look? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.