• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Grafted rear quarters vendor had them now they don't?

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
So does anyone know of a source for these? One vendor was selling them and now they no longer list them.

Was looking to do this as my next project. My fenders are cut and I want the original fronts and grafted rears.

Anyone doing their own? Using maybe 78-79 rear's or maybe F100's?

Tim

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Build A Bronco is who was supposedly making them and selling them to a vendor. I remember a little while back someone coming here and saying that BAB and some body shop had parted ways, so maybe the body shop was making them for BAB.

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I did my own. You can see how it went on my build thread, post 102 and 103

Not sure my skills match up to your's. That's some real nice work. If I can't find any already done, I'll be taking a shot at doing it myself.

I wish I had good front fenders but both front and rear are cut so I have to order 4 fronts to get this done. Shipping is KILLING ME.......$84 per fender.

Hoping BAB can hook me up.

Tim

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
^^ just call Brian ....

Attachments

• BAB.jpg
    BAB.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Yeah I ask JBG yesterday when I couldn't find them on their site anymore. Was planning on getting them there.

From JBG unfortunately our supplier doesn't make those anymore and I'm unsure of where to get more at this time.

Tim

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Got in touch with Brian at BAB.

He can get me a set......Price is $695 each.

I need to find some old front fenders local and try to do this myself before I drop that kind of cash. Just can't seem to find any local.

Tim