• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Green and black top bronco, burnaby, cactus cafe

T

teknalee

you post here? ;D saw a pretty cool bronco outside.. girlfriend wouldn't let me look at it ::) liked the rock sliders and the color

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
time for a new girlfriend ;D<br><br>Hey, I saw a dark blue EB w/ no top, no doors, heading north on 99 about 185th Sunday night @6:30pm. Looked like a 3-5" lift Anybody know it? Or does he post here? Good looking rig

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=dpm77 link=board=5;threadid=10172;start=0#73495 date=1034619343]Hey, I saw a dark blue EB w/ no top, no doors, heading north on 99 about 185th Sunday night @6:30pm. Looked like a 3-5" lift Anybody know it? Or does he post here? Good looking rig<br>[/quote]<br><br>Its a little cold for that don't you think.

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
[quote author=J-DUB link=board=5;threadid=10172;start=0#73520 date=1034622817]<br>[quote author=dpm77 link=board=5;threadid=10172;start=0#73495 date=1034619343]Hey, I saw a dark blue EB w/ no top, no doors, heading north on 99 about 185th Sunday night @6:30pm. Looked like a 3-5" lift Anybody know it? Or does he post here? Good looking rig<br>[/quote]<br><br>Its a little cold for that don't you think.<br><br>I thought so, used to do it in my YJ, its why my hardtop stays on 24/7. Was a good looking rig though, know him?<br><br>[/quote]

OP
OP
T

teknalee

yep had to be.. you had that sticker on it "the fun begins where the pavement ends" ... me and my gf sat right across from you.. pretty sweet rig.. mine was parked ont he other side of metro town though

sheneeda

Loc.
Surrey   B.C.
[quote author=teknalee link=board=5;threadid=10172;start=0#73629 date=1034647929]<br>yep had to be.. you had that sticker on it "the fun begins where the pavement ends" ... me and my gf sat right across from you.. pretty sweet rig.. mine was parked ont he other side of metro town though<br>[/quote][sub]Yup that would be me. I took my mother out for her birthday and she said it was one of her favorite places to eat. Too bad your Bronc wasn't there, my mom checks them out then tells me all about them. Next time you see it you can tell your girfriend it's Bob's Bronc. She's just gotta let ya look at Bob's Bronc!!! My girlfreind's kinda got used to this now, and she's even getting into it. This year at Moab she's been checking out other Broncs and asking what's the next mod on mine. She even got me one of Chucks tanks for my birthday. (I think that takes care of Christmas too) We gotta get those two talking , maybe Dori can swing her to the Bronco way of life![/sub] ;D ;D

Raskew

Loc.
Vancouver, B.C.
Hey, where do yo guys all hang out. Is there a local Bronco club? I'm new to the Bronco world and wouldn't mind hooking up some time with some locals....maybe for some trail runs.<br><br>I live downtown. If you see a blue and silver Bronc on the road, that would be me.<br><br>Rick<br>

OP
OP
T

teknalee

i'd love to but last night was my last trip to canada till december/january :-U

OP
OP
T

teknalee

heh definately, but i'm not taking the bronco back up.. no heater, no interior, not very comfortable on these long drives at the moment :eek: after driving the bronco around for such long distances a '92 ford ranger seems like a luxury vehicle to me ;D

sheneeda

Loc.
Surrey   B.C.
[quote author=teknalee link=board=5;threadid=10172;start=0#73780 date=1034695307]<br>heh definately, but i'm not taking the bronco back up.. no heater, no interior, not very comfortable on these long drives at the moment :eek: after driving the bronco around for such long distances a '92 ford ranger seems like a luxury vehicle to me ;D<br>[/quote][sub]Yeah the girls have a thing about being warm and dry. I keep telling her ( as we drive through death valley at noon ) after I get my Klune-V , front Moser axelshafts and injection we'll get the air conditioning. Gotta convince her the Bronc will be cool with the other stuff first .[/sub] ;D 8)