• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Guess who's going? Ultimate Adventure '08!!

Broncrick

Loc.
Nevada City,CA
Fellow Bronco Brothers and Sisters,

As we all have heard now that the cat is out of the bag, Brother Patrick, Crawlin68, has been choosen to participate (one of only two reader rides) in an expedition that we all would give a kidney to go on or be a part of.. The expense of such a trip in todays economy with gas prices is staggering for someone to bankroll on his own. I think that is such an honor to be associated with someone of this caliber, and it is amazing that someone from our little corner of the Bronco World got chosen to take part in such a trek.

With the price of gas these days, we figure that it will cost Patrick about $3500.00 in just fuel alone,if not more, to go on this trip to where we dont know. I propose that we all make a donation to help him with his expenses on this once in a life time trip!!

Myself and others have expressed to help out Patrick and hope you can participate also. Donations need to be in before the end of June so PLEASE dont delay. We can ALL be a part of this adventure!!!

Send donations via PayPal direct to Patrick at ; pademing@comcast.net

Lets help Patrick out!! Remember just how much it costs just to go wheelin for a day local , let alone somewhere across the country!!! Pony up what you can!

Thank you in advance for your generous donations!!! Support an EB 'bro!! :cool:

And his rig is here if you dont know it... http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191
and http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3690

Thanks all!
Rick, and the NCB gang at www.NorCalBroncos.com

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I'll be glad to chip in what I can. Also if Patrick needs anything else other than $ for fuel, let me know.

As always Pat, make us proud...

Anthony (aka thumping)
Stone Crusher Steering

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good luck and congrats-might have to buy the DVD this year :)

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
What are you going to do for me Patrick? HEHE.

I guess I can drum up a few bucks for this bad ass honor. Congrats brother!

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Hey THANKS A MILLION you guys! I can't wait for it to start. It's going to be a blast! Thanks for the encouragement and the donations too!! Every little bit will help out big time with the gas bill. I'll be sure to post up pics and the story when I get back.

Thank again!

blwngsket

Loc.
Novato
You've got my cash and my good wishes. Tear it up brother, sounds like much fun. gonna have to buy the DVD.

OP
OP
B

Broncrick

Loc.
Nevada City,CA
Pat, where are you going?

bax
He cant say due to contract BS, and they dont want a whole bunch of locals flooding the place as lookie-loos. Lets just say Cont US ;D I pitched in a C note, gave up one run/tank of gas to enjoy the stories/pics to come.

Any amount one can spare will help offset the gas/carnage effort ;D

Rick-

handsomerob

Loc.
las cruces
My good friend was lucky enough to be chosen to be part of top truck challenge this year. People were very awesome about helpin us out. Every little me helps! If ultiamte adventure is anything like the toptruck they sent us all kinds of stuff. Winches, 46" mickey tomphson claws, shocks, just tons and tons of stuff. So hopfully crawlin 68 you will come out with more than just awesome stories. as if that wasnt enough.! Congrats and good luck. My donation is on its way!!

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Yes, THANK YOU guys very much! Every little bit does help a great deal with the fuel bill. :p