• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Halfcab rollbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20rider

City: Santa Monica
Just that.
Preferably in Southern California….unless in pieces.

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
H2O if your still looking I have a halfcab roll bar that came out of my brothers 66 ..it's from the early eighties if not the 70's ''it a bed mounted external B-piller hoop with removable 45 degree kickers to behind wheel well tubs,,,let me know if interrested.

OP
OP
H20rider

H20rider

H2O if your still looking I have a halfcab roll bar that came out of my brothers 66 ..it's from the early eighties if not the 70's ''it a bed mounted external B-piller hoop with removable 45 degree kickers to behind wheel well tubs,,,let me know if interrested.
I would have been…but I went ahead and bought a new one. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.