• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson bumper pics please

OP
OP

75broncold

Loc.
Spring, Tx
How long did it take for it to arrive? I sent an e-mail to hanson today with no responce back yet. I'll call them tomorrow maybe that will work better.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
73stallion said:
that worries me a bit. mine just arrived today, i'm taking the day off tomorrow and installing it.

Well mine is 2 years old, made with 1/4" thick metal. The newer stuff, I believe, is 3/16" thickness to save on weight.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
73stallion said:
that worries me a bit. mine just arrived today, i'm taking the day off tomorrow and installing it.

Ben you should be good! the new 3/16" are way lighter 65-72 lbs than the Original 1/4" that were 115-130lbs. Make sure to post some pics;)

73calisteed

Loc.
Tustin
PBR said:
my new hanson

hanson01.jpg

hanson02.jpg

Looks like you have the bronco lean...welcome to the club :)

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
don't know what i'll do with the rear. i'm leaning toward the protofab plate rear, but i don't like how high the spare sits. i'll probably just keep my present rear and add to it.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine took over 2 months to get it. Also the new mounting system in a PITA.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
they origionally said 2 to 3 weeks. i called at the end of 2 weeks, they said another 2 weeks. i whined a little and i had it in i think 3.5 weeks. it's worth the wait!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
DSCF0245.JPG

Hanson with 10000 TMax
Soon to put on matching 'orange' winch rope!

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Matt,
I still can't believe that that "ravens" mud took the paint off the bumper.........That stuff was nasty.

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
77BroncoWag said:
did you get it all off yet? I'm still finding it here and there.

Same here. I think I got most of it.........I swear I chipped off about a 5 gallon bucket full of it.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If someone want's to post it for 75broncold, I've got a picture of one with an 8274 on it. It won't be current, as it's an older model with a custom fairlead mount and a few other mods done by Wayne when he had a spare moment or two. But at least it will show the basic size and layout and where the winch will likely sit. Hard to see behind the Hi-Lift, but it's there.

Either that or I can just e-mail them to you directly broncold. But that's not as much fun. The Bronco was up on e-Bay not long ago and I think someone here posted a link to it.

Paul