• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

has anybody here returned a fitech to summit?

MonsterBIlly

My Fi Tech has been on for over 2 months and I've had nothing but problems with it I've sent it back to Fitech and they've just given me a runaround so I was hoping to get a refund from Summit and I was wondering if anybody on here has returned theirs to summit and if they had any problems with returning it and getting a refund

bteutsch

Sorry to hear about your issues with fitech, I went through several issues with mine, however their customer service was always really good. In fact they gave me a whole new unit one year out of warranty. I always deal with Bryce if that helps, I don't see why you couldn't try and return your unit to summit. All they can say is no...

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I bought my kit from Summit, had problems so I sent it back to FiTech, they fixed everything, rebuilt the whole thing with all the updated technology, and now its all good, very good customer service, call and talk to Cody Marquez, (951) 340-2624. Good Luck. Jim :cool:

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Might be a little rough but you can always go down the reverse the credit card charge unless they agree to refund you if they cannot make it work. Your problem is time, I think 90 days is about end of being able to dispute a credit card bill. Even then, if they can show they tried to repair or replace, the CC company will not allow a charge back. I've been down this very path twice before,m won one, lost one.

c0astie31

90 day returns on a in used part, that is what summit told me on my issue

I sent my unit back to fitech, new CPU and updated everything for me and shipped back, I have not installed it yet but the customer service was good, was a little annoyed that my unit was not a priority and was bumped back a couple days but all in all a new unit and warranty