• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anyone installed the Painless fuel injection harness?

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Just wondering if anyone had tried the new harness from Painless for the 86-95 5.0 motors? If so, how did it work out, any serious problems?

Thanks

blwngsket

Loc.
Novato
I installed one a couple years ago. Installation went really smooth. Wire lengths were right, no excess. Only thing I had to do was get a wire loom protector for it before I installed it. It came without wire protection.
You know what they say about protection. ;D

OP
OP
XT700

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
I thought this was a fairly new product, released in the last year or so. Good to hear it went well, I will need to decide between the RJM harness and Painless. I was very happy with the complete wiring harness that Painless sells.

blwngsket

Loc.
Novato
I used a Centech for the main chassis harnnes and the Painless for the motor. Turned out real well. very happy.

joe

Bronco Guru
i used the rjm harness, simple. all wires are clearly labeled, all conecters are factory. all covered and sealed up. go to fordfuelinjection.com and look at the comparison page. it list all harnesses, of corse its the rjm web page but it does alot of comparing and explaning.

Galt72

Contributor
If you have a stock harness already, then you can't go wrong with Ric's option. look under services on his site. I highly recommend.... Great communication, everything marked and lengthened to your specific needs. Great turn around time. I highly recommend.

http://www.kolibar.com/