• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hatteras Green Poly

redburns

Would anyone be able to share some photos of what an original stock 76 looks like dressed in the Hatteras Green Poly? Trying to get an idea of what my truck looked like once upon a time to figure out if thats what I want to go back to or take it another direction. Thanks!

Trey Taylor

Is this close?

Attachments

• DSCN1150.jpg
    DSCN1150.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

redburns

Color looks close, but mine doesnt have the white striping on the bottom. Does that denote ranger trim?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah thats a Ranger with the stripes. That one looks more like color Code "B" Dark Jade Poly on My '77 Ranger. I was thinking that the Hatteras had a little more really dark olive/army green look??? Maybe someone will have a pic of it. I'm curious as well to see what it looks like.

Blue71

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Yeah thats a Ranger with the stripes. That one looks more like color Code "B" Dark Jade Poly on My '77 Ranger. I was thinking that the Hatteras had a little more really dark olive/army green look??? Maybe someone will have a pic of it. I'm curious as well to see what it looks like.

Blue71

Yes, definately dark jade poly, (b) code

Bronc76

It does have the dk green/olive look to it, mine also has a little blue/silver metallic in it.

OP
OP
R

redburns

Was hoping to see what it looked like on a truck rather than a little plastic square...

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
I undestand. I was just giving you the chip chart in the meantime. Thought it might be helpful.

OP
OP
R

redburns

No worries. Maybe I'm the only one here with an inkling for this color. Anyone know if there is any stats for how many Broncos were painted each color in each year?