• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Have Camper Will travel

Desert Dweller

Loc.
Central WA
Great post Rev , I have been wondering how a Bronco would pull exactly that type of camper. I would love to be able to take a little camping trip using the Bronco.

I figured I'd have to tent it and use a small utility trailer for extra space.
I think I'd be sure that the trailer had some type of brakes , if possible , just to be on the safer side.

Here's what I pull. It weighs right at 1600# loaded for the road. No brakes on the trailer, but front discs on the Bronco. One doesn't go 70+ on the freeway in rush hour tho. Regular driving I haven't any problems stopping.
Wouldn't be enuff headroom for Rev, tho, about 5'10" at the tallest spot...

:cool:

fordingTaneumCreek.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

shonivey

where ya at in GA.?? holler out to us locals, near stone MT. you can hook up here if needed.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
where ya at in GA.?? holler out to us locals, near stone MT. you can hook up here if needed.

I am down here in Albany, but heading near Atlanta is not out of the question, got a call today about a job that may be available up that way, Now that I am working I am getting more calls, where were all of them the 18 months I was looking?

I know they were talking about getting a run together for this area and go wheelin at the dunes. Would be great to get a bunch of Bronco guys camping in this park with me, Clean showers, most spots are in the shade most of the day, gated too.

On a side note to any of the Bronco Brothers. Just got word from my Uncle, Instigator on here, that if anyone was thinking about heading to Ichetucknee springs (http://www.floridastateparks.org/ichetuckneesprings/) to go tubing he has full hook up and sewer for anyone looking for a camping spot, and he has Bronco's! He is only a couple of miles from the park. if you are thinking about it PM me and I will send his number.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I know they were talking about getting a run together for this area and go wheelin at the dunes. Would be great to get a bunch of Bronco guys camping in this park with me, Clean showers, most spots are in the shade most of the day, gated too.

Be sure to let everyone know if you guys decide to go to the dunes. It's less than two hours from Tally so I could probably get a few guys from here to go.