• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Having a vision.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I knew when I bought my rust bucket that I had a vision of what I've built it into today. Alot of other people thought I was crazy, but I knew what I could do. My hat is off to these guys. Don't know who they are, but I hope they are members on here.
[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GYfiRTj1uU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GYfiRTj1uU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
neat. wonder if they are getting the ok to remove the trucks or just removing them to eliminate "dumping"?
the trucks don't appear to be in horrible shape. enough time & money they will live & breathe again.

thanks for sharing.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Brought a tear to my eyes.:cry:
I've got a lot of respect for a vision like that. Sometimes I feel like mine has been a lot of work and it's been coddled in my garage since new.

Ohio Bill

Loc.
Riverside, OH
Pretty cool that you fellows would go to all that work to recover a loved vehicle by all us. you don't have finds like that up here.