• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

He or She thats the question

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
All my vehicles are girls, and when I start getting mad at her I tell her mother was a Pinto! Also told that to my 67 Kombi named Greta - Kuz she ain't no flower child!

This one is called Baby, because usually because thats the first word to the phase I usually say over and over again when I take her out "Baby just get me home I promise I will fix you when we get there"

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Oh I definitely am going to have my head examined! :eek: Very nice, I like! Keep me away from Mustangs, I got 3 Fords to feed already. ;D

Come on man, you can never have too many Fords. I have 7 right now and always looking for my next project.;D

Update: We now have 9 Fords, Bought the Wife a 2011 Mustang and Just got myself a 52 Ford 8N Tractor.;D

Last edited: