• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

headers to fit 351w/np435/no body lift

claytargethntr

Loc.
winter az/co
I am putting the finishing touches on my moter and looking for headers, to fit the above combo, Would like to go with the hedimen/jet hot but read they may not work due to clutch linkage clearance. Any help would be great

thanks
claytargethntr

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Hooker wheel well will clear any trans and work 0n 289/302 and 351W. What I like is you can work on the trans and not mess with the headers ect. Good luck with your choice. Hooker part # 9814 :p :p :p Bill :cool: %) :p

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I have the same set-up with Duffs headers.
Slight mod to the clutch linkages (beanding) and it was good.
A 1" bodylift would make things alot easier.

OP
OP
C

claytargethntr

Loc.
winter az/co
thanks for the info, wildbill, I would really like to run fenderwell headers but dont think they will clear my front shock hoops. If they did I would be all about it. I will take another look at the duff headers, especially since they are supposed to clear thier extended radius arms (though I have cage)

Thanks again

claytargethntr

natureboy300

Loc.
livermore
BC Bronco headers will indeed fit that combo, look like nice headers. I hope to be running them soon as the adjustments are made to work with p-heads.

NB

Good Times

Loc.
Wenatchee, WA
BC bronco....Chuck did a lot of research to make them work right...you pay a little more, but I'll bet they are worth it! Last set of headers you'll ever buy.