• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello all, what do think about this : 1979 Ford Bronco Custom 351M C6 NP205

FordDad13

https://forddaily.net/home/
1979-ford-bronco-custom-351m-c6-np205-jpg.4791

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
1979 Bronco

FordDad13,

Welcome to the fanaticism that is Bronco ownership. There is a site dedicated to the Full Size Bronco at fullsizebronco.com. My first Bronco was a 1978 with round headlights, 351M and an 8-track that had a Pat Benatar "Hit me with your best shot" tape still in it. Loved that old truck.

v/r,

SevenT

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, very nice indeed! Lots of us love the full size rigs. I have a '79 pickup too, so am a big fan of that body style.
As said, that one looks pretty well turned out. If you're looking to buy (or is that yours already?) get more pics. Especially under the hood.
If the wiring has been hacked, as so many are, or if you see rust, get them to drop the price.
Being in CA is nice for rust, but no guarantee. Been there, run into that!

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, and no driver's side shoulder harness is not a good thing.

Paul

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My dad's first 4x4 was a 1979 bronco custom with 435np and it performed very well off-road.