• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hello everyone

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
My Dad says I need to earn it by helping him building it[/QUOTE]

Welcome tazmad. Your Dad is very wise. You will appreciate it a lot more if you earn it. Keep us posted with pics.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Welcome Taz. We all feel as if we know you already! Can't wait to see your Bronco grow up with you.

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Welcome Taz! Appreciate every minute that you spend with your father working on that Bronco. When you get older and away from home you will remember those times as the most important times of you life.

AND SEND PICS!

BooRae

OP
OP
tazmad

tazmad

thank you for the welcome.

this is the parts i now i have 77body 87302efi from a mustangGT, atuomatic over drive, klune-7, and tranesfercase, full legth axles, cage long arms, james duffs 4link and mag wheels.

Louie

Bronco Guru
Sounds like you're off to a good start! I'd like to do the same thing with my boys some day...but it's gonna be a few years. Welcome & good luck!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thank you for the welcome.

this is the parts i now i have 77body 87302efi from a mustangGT, atuomatic over drive, klune-7, and tranesfercase, full legth axles, cage long arms, james duffs 4link and mag wheels.

Welcome Taz! Sounds like a super project...makes me feel guilty that the '76 I'm building with and for 11-year-old son is not making more progress. I'll ahve to get him signed up here too..you two can race to complete your rigs.;D

oh..and what??..not putting a Cleveland in there? I'm shocked....;)

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I get the boy a new PC on Monday afternoon and as soon as we get home he pulls the plug on his PlayStation3 to hook it up to the new 'puter, checks his myspace, downloads music to his Zune and signs up here....

I trust him not to go to naughty sites while I was away for work and they're enjoying Spring Break....

I'm checking the cookies now...........%)

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Are they girl scout cookies?

Welcome Taz! You have more pics of you on this site than most members. Take advantage of your father's knowledge of the Eb and build that gadboy!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
welcome taz ...... and when you are building that bronco ,, you might wanna tatoo your name on all of the good parts that you install , cause , they might end up missing one day ,, and ol pa there will have new parts , and a innocent look on his face !!!! you go man !!!