• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello Everyone

RubberTramp

Hello folks, I am now a pround owner of 3 broncos (buy one get two almost free of charge deal) I just got them hauled home today well it took all day and the biggest part of the night and i have a ton of old worn out and very used looking parts all over the place . I have been lurking around here for a few weeks the guy i bought the broncos off of mentioned this site as i am too excited to sleep i decided to sign up and hopefully pick some brains on some ideas Sorry for the run on im just so excited to finally own a early bronco of my own although my father has always had one or two during my child hood ever since then it was a love affair . Again im sorry for rambling but i just wanted to say hello to all the folks here and i look forward to talking with alot of you guys Thanks, Tramp

rhino2104

Welcome to the site and the addiction. Might I make a recommendation? No Red Bull for you? ;D j/k

There's plenty of info on here and lots of very knowledgeable people with a ton of ideas. Post up some pics of your new horses and give us some more details like years and if they are a half-cab, wagon, or roadster.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome, congrats on the Broncos & Welcome to the Site.....!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Welcome to the addiction!! The buy one get two free bronco thing sounds good. I know when I bought my 2nd bronco it came with a really rusty 77 that I thought was just junk. Well after be on this sight I found out that the 77 had alot of parts that were worth saving or selling. It funded alot of the build of my 4th bronco with parts from my 3rd! Well have fun!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Welcome! Sounds like you've got the sickness alright, just like the rest of us.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Welcome to the board. We have been getting a lot of new members, must be lots of EBs for sale out there.

OP
OP
R

RubberTramp

Thank you folks for the warm welcome my main focus it the 73 it has im told a 5.5 james duff suspension set up, power steering, power brakes,(newly rebuilt) or so im told stock 302 or so im told i will dig a lil deeper and check on that as ive heard that line before. other than that it needs alot of work i mean alot. but i want it done right and safe as possible as i have 2 lil boys i dont want them riding in the back of someone elses hack job a already spotted alot of things that i need to do to make it right . Thanks for the greetings guys as im sure i will have a page of questions for you folks.