• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello, first post and a picture

Mreid

Loc.
Short Beach, CT
Hello everyone! I just bought this beauty and am looking forward to all sorts of input and ideas. I'm no stranger to Fords. I've restored a dozen Mustangs, built a GT40 and a FFR Daytona Coupe. This is my first Bronco and it only needs a few things:

CIMG12431.jpg

CIMG12341.jpg

OP
OP
Mreid

Mreid

Loc.
Short Beach, CT
Thanks for the welcome, gents! I was crackin' up on the "only needs a couple of things" comment. Famous last words indeed!

j.blakeslee, I'm in Branford.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Thanks for the welcome, gents! I was crackin' up on the "only needs a couple of things" comment. Famous last words indeed!

j.blakeslee, I'm in Branford.

Mreid, I grew up in shelton ,Ct. Anyway were heading up to maine to going wheeling 2-4 of oct here http://rmtp.us/
we got about 15 to 20 going....sure to be a good time..

msweb

Bronco Guru
Welcome to CB.com, the best place on the internet and the people to go along with it!

SHARP looking ride you have there and please, more on those lights on the window frame? Me thinks I like! :eek:

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Very sweet Bronco, but I really wanta see pics of the GT40 and Daytona coupe! Are they Factory 5? I have always swore I would build a Cobra kit, but fell in love with the Daytona, so now thats what I want. Please pics? Lots of them if you can!