• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello, first post and a picture

OP
OP
Mreid

Mreid

Loc.
Short Beach, CT
Thanks everybody. Okay, here's a couple pictures of the GT40 and a first start video. Once I got it sorted, it started so fast, it scared the crap out of me!

GT40picturesandvideo015.jpg

GT40picturesandvideo009.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ndvideo013.flv

And here is the Factory Five Daytona Coupe. I loved this car, but it was time for the next project:

Cobra002-3.jpg

Cobra005-2.jpg

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Very nice! The video link just take me to photobucket, no video.

So I'm guessing the GT40 is a superformance? The Gurney/Westlake valve covers are a nice touch. You did one hell of a job building those, good work. I can't wait to see what your Bronco is gonna look like!

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Welcome. Those GT's are awesome, can't wait to see what you are going to do to the Bronco.

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
I know this isn't necessarily Bronco related, but it's FORD related so, Hey Mreid, I want to thank you for causing my husband to have an "accident" all over the computer room floor when he saw the video of your gorgeous GT40. Having grown up in Corning, NY and practically living at Watkins Glen, he can really appreciate it. When he watched the video, he had a grin on his face from ear to ear. It made his day.

msweb

Bronco Guru