• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

help: seatbelt bolt hole locations

popedaddy

Loc.
Central Mississippi
In a nutshell, a local school has been working on my bronco and the students installed the carpet, seats, etc with marking the spots for the seatbelt bolts. And im having trouble finding them due to the thickness of the new carpet.

does anyone have a diagram or picture of where the bolt holes are??

really trying to avoid ripping it all out..lol.

bobscott

Unless I am mistaken they are visible from the underside. I don't think they are hidden in a channel support.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Popedaddy,

For the rear, check out the attached pic of the passanger side of my 77. You can see the bolt poking through the floor just to the left of the shock. You could run a small screwdriver though the hole up through the floor. If you get a flashlight and look along the frame from this bolt you can see the other set belt mounting bolts and may even get a tape in there to locate them, even better if you have a body lift.

The fronts are easily found looking underneath just behind the seat mounting bolts.

Just running a small phillips up through the holes should do it.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Attachments

• photo (84).JPG
    photo (84).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 47

bteutsch

Only ones that might be hidden from underneath is the left side of the drivers seat bolt holes that are covered by the auxiliary tank if you have one installed.