• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hey guys

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
i just thought i would take the time to say hello. been watching these boards for some time now but havent registered until now.( got bored while at work) i have a 70 and a 75 bronco both being mostly stock.

JMurray

Ohhhh so you were bored huh, couldn`t register any other time huh. Now you have gone & hurt our collective feelings. Oooookey dooookey, thats how it is huh. :'(<br><br><br><br>Just joking, welcome.<br>Oh, does your boss know what youre doing? ;)<br>Jerry

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
oklahoma city... my dad was military and was stationed here when he retired. then about a year later my parents decided to up and move to texas without me! hehe

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
at work huh....remember its not what you do, its what you make it look like. ;) ;D

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
no pics yet jeepster but planning on getting a camera soon. only problem is... everytime i go look at cameras i think hmmm i could use this cash on something for the broncos ;D<br><br>sometime in the near future ill get some posted tho<br>also if anyone is near oklahoma area the 75 is for sale

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=okiebronco link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=0#75639 date=1035232390]<br>no pics yet jeepster but planning on getting a camera soon. only problem is... everytime i go look at cameras i think hmmm i could use this cash on something for the broncos ;D<br><br>sometime in the near future ill get some posted tho<br>also if anyone is near oklahoma area the 75 is for sale<br>[/quote]<br><br>We're in Tulsa - How much and what kinda shape??<br>By the way - WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Also if you'd like to get on the mailing list for Oklahoma Classic Broncos for next years RoundUP e-mail me with your info.<br>I assume your dad was Air Force?

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=okiebronco link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=0#75577 date=1035220794]<br>hey hey i didnt mean it that way hehe<br>im just usually too busy to do much here. oh and my boss is at lunch ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br><br> Dude, this is the INTERNET, you can lie, and nobody will know, Just tell them "You are the Boss" ;D ;D ;D<br> Welcome...And get some pics soon, it's what we live for...

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Welcome......... Use the companys digital camera for taking pics of your broncos.

lpsolo

Loc.
Fresno, CA
Yeah I know what you mean, bored at work, need to see whats up in the bronco world when the boss isn't looking. Hey wait a minute I'm the boss. Oh well beats the heck out of working. Glad to have aboard. ;D