• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX holley pro jection tbi setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
a holley projection kit. has pump computer throttle body injectors adapter plate to bolt up to most any four barrell carb intake wiring and manual
just run the lines and hook it up like it says to do pretty straight forward.
came off running vehicle and works good.
call jeremy 325 247 3126
or pm me

OP
OP
J

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
yes infact ill ship it on my dime as i think it will fit on a flat rate box and it wont be very much.
give me a call and well work it out.
thanks
jeremy

jkco707

I'll give you a call tomorrow 2-24 to work out the details. I got a little busy this evening and it got too late. Just a quick question do you have the model number so I can look it up?

OP
OP
J

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
ill check for the model number here when it warms up a little outside. im headed for dallas today and wil be away from 325 247 3126 so if youll email me your number to jereosbou@aol.com and what time you want me to call i can call you as im not sure what house ill be at tonight.
thanks again and ill get you that model number soon.

OP
OP
J

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
model number or what i think is the model number anyway is 199r9054
and the serial number is 169a20831
talk to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.