• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Holopaw 3/29/08 Pics

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
More pics

Few more pics from Chuck.

Chuck they worked good just 2 had to change just a bit.

I split up the fj stuck!!

Attachments

• rsz1228.JPG
    rsz1228.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 10
  • rsz1229.JPG
    rsz1229.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 12
  • rsz1230.JPG
    rsz1230.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 11
  • rsz1231.JPG
    rsz1231.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 4
  • rsz1232.JPG
    rsz1232.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 7
  • rsz1234.JPG
    rsz1234.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 6
  • rsz1235.JPG
    rsz1235.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 4
  • rsz1238.JPG
    rsz1238.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 8
  • rsz1241.JPG
    rsz1241.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 6
  • rsz1242.JPG
    rsz1242.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 10
  • rsz1239.JPG
    rsz1239.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 8
  • rsz1246.JPG
    rsz1246.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Thanks for posting Darren. Did you have to resize again? I guess I should just buck up and become a contributor myself. I took that pic of Jim's big '96 from a LONG ways off. I guess the zoom works pretty good.

Flacrusher

We drive from West Palm to St Cloud and you get a picture of the (1) time the FJ got stuck? Thanks Chuck!

Chris. How did that go? Let me see. "Hey, try going through here? You'll make it! It's not that bad! If you don't we'll get you out."

15 minutes later he has no rear end. And I don't mean ass!

Gotta admit though, loved trying.;D

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
We drive from West Palm to St Cloud and you get a picture of the (1) time the FJ got stuck? Thanks Chuck!

Hahahahaha....actually there were two pictures. Darren didn't post both of them.

If you throw a detoit in the back of that thing it'll be damn near unstoppable. But nobody was going to get through that spot. You didn't see it but Chris tried walking it before you went through there and he sunk ball deep. It was bottomless. The jeep had lockers in both ends and it didn't do him any good.

I still have little mud bombs falling from my rig.

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
I split up the pics. The other one is with chris pics. They work fine. D

Hahahahaha....actually there were two pictures. Darren didn't post both of them.

If you throw a detoit in the back of that thing it'll be damn near unstoppable. But nobody was going to get through that spot. You didn't see it but Chris tried walking it before you went through there and he sunk ball deep. It was bottomless. The jeep had lockers in both ends and it didn't do him any good.

I still have little mud bombs falling from my rig.

Flacrusher

Don't worry the Detroit in the rear is coming. If I can say that on line without getting in trouble. I think 44's and another 3" of lift would have done it but that get's a little silly.

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
Don't worry the Detroit in the rear is coming. If I can say that on line without getting in trouble. I think 44's and another 3" of lift would have done it but that get's a little silly.

Hey Flacrusher, I don't get stuck too often when everything working on the rig, but I did have to get pulled out during that trip once because my ignition wire came off, or was it because I had a 400 pound gorilla in the front seat. Oh If I had those monster boggers you have I might not get stuck.

Had a great time, all you guys who went are great, even yank.