• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics from Holopaw ride sat 28th

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I got to get my truck on the road.. hopefully soon.. tax rtn should be here soon then its off the the wrenches...mostly bolt on, a bit of fab and brakes and....

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Wow! Great pictures. That looks like fun but I hate having to clean up my truck after being in the mud.:p For now I think I'll stick to rocks and hills.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hate cleaning as well, but I'm far better with a hose and a brush than a welder, hammer and dolly and paint gun...

thirdtime

Contributor
I have pressure washed mine twice and I still have mud falling on the floor. No need to get it to clean, March is just around the corner.:)

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
I always enjoy a good mud trail but that one takes the cake! Is that really a trail or just open marsh land and you make your own trails? Anyone stall out in the deep water? I raised my exhaust up through the bed to avoid sucking water into the motor. Seems like a must for that area.

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
I always enjoy a good mud trail but that one takes the cake! Is that really a trail or just open marsh land and you make your own trails? Anyone stall out in the deep water? I raised my exhaust up through the bed to avoid sucking water into the motor. Seems like a must for that area.

Most of them are trails but when the water rises people make trails to try and go around. Naw I dont think anybody has there exhaust up but you do need to keep the water from you carb. Running the same trail at night is like you have never been there before its wild.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Hated I had to miss this run guys but I just couldn't make it happen. One thing after another kept getting in the way. I gotta check out the dates for the March run to see about that one because my dad bought me 4 day NHRA member tickets for the Gator Nationals for Christmas. I REALLY hope it doesn't conflict with the poker run!!!

Looks like your gonna miss out. It's the same weekend I believe, I plan on going to the Gators for qualifing on Fri. with my son but will be finished and at the campground before dark.

Butch