• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Holy Crap! Anyone seen this one on ebay yet? 69 for $110,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
The listing's actually been on there before. This is the second go-round at the same price.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
If that garage full of cars is theirs they don't seem to have any money problems. Nice rig though.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Whoa, I missed the back drop... That is a nice garage, I particularly liked that well stocked bar... I would have .. um... Issues working on my truck with a bar like that near it.

It is a very clean truck, well done restoration, but...

Jakedog

$110,000, and no overdrive! I think this thing is beautiful, but holy crap!!

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
I can see a resto going through the roof.... I could expect he has about 60k in it.Unless he was some millionaire that said i want the worlds best bronco money is no object.... Its beautiful

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
The guy probably has more money than sense. I see at least a 1/2 million $$$ in cars just on the one side of the garage. I guess he's selling off some of his herd to buy the kids Christmas presents.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
A clean truck to start, all new parts and paying someone to do the restoration, I can see that number. I would not pay that number even had I the money, but I can see it.

DVR2PLT

It's clean,but only about 40k clean. All these restoration shops are about 100k just to start.

redpony

Contributor
IT DID NOT SELL!!!!! That's getting up there in Shelby Country!

Ebphonehome

maybe the 3 wisemen drove in it to see Jesus. Or maybe Santa drove it when Rudolph's 4 hoof drive was on the fritz. Either way this will never sell. The original buyer died in a navy seal operation in afganastan before he could receive delivery.;D

bec

Loc.
Mount Pleasant
ya but it looked like they warped the rear fenders when they cut it unless im seeing it wrong so theres has to be some thick mud in there ti dos look great thoe but like i said be for i think that pile of rust im working on just went up in price:)

Status
Not open for further replies.