• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hot pocket

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
Hmmm......300 bucks......not a whole lot of moeny. Ever thought of all new weater stripping? Not going to make your rig more capable, but may make it more comfortable.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
send it to me, i'll buy you 300 dollars worth of lottery tickets, or i could take it to vegas for you..

my thoughts on this:
weatherstrip set, window felt package, carpet kit, set of good seat belts, gas money for the month or full assortment of NT billet goodies...(shameless plug, sorry couldn't resist)

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
i'd put it in a Roth IRA at my local bank and put 10% of every check after that in to keep it company (After tithe of course)so that when I get old I can still have money to poor into the Bronco. :)

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Boy I wish I had that kind of dilema; having money and cant decide what to buy. I have a huge list of things I need, but cant figure out where to get the money.:cry: