• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hot Springs Ark. Trip by Illinois Boys

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
This past weekend we wheeled in the Superlift ORP. Here are a few pics from the trip. The EBs kicked butt this year.
Trailering down there.

Yellow EB Colby Hyd Ram one link 39.5Iroks

Brown EB Jake Coils One link 42Iroks Red EB Clint coils one link38TSL

White EB Brad airbags on 4 corners one link37MTClaws

4 EBs 10 Jeeps

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Nice photos. Looks like it was a heck of a convoy gonig down and back!

mountainlivin

Loc.
colorado springs
Hi Brad. Nice pics! Do you remember when we met in Buena Vista CO a couple of years ago? I guess your air bag 1 links are working out well since you still have them? I hope we run into eachother again sometime.

OP
OP
BradH

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
mountainlivin
What's your name and Bronco color? Yes the airbags are working good. I replaced the front springs with airbags and works great. We went up vertical challenge where some big jeeps couldnt make.
Brad

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Hey Brad, looks good!! Mountainlivin is Brian, he rode with Steve G. through Carnage. He's built a new rig, there's a bazzillion pics on here about it, Mog axles, etc... I'm sure he'll chime in again soon, so I'm not gonna steal his thunder.

Are you going to make it out for the Moab Bronco Safari or the RMR next year? We're doing the RMR back in the San Juan Mts., between Ouray and Telluride.
Joe

mountainlivin

Loc.
colorado springs
BradH said:
mountainlivin
What's your name and Bronco color? Yes the airbags are working good. I replaced the front springs with airbags and works great. We went up vertical challenge where some big jeeps couldnt make.
Brad

I am the one who had to leave my bronco in the parking lot when we went through carnage. It was maroon at that time. We got to talk quite a bit on that trail since we were on it 10 hours ;D

sdever98

Hey Brad - You said your Bronco is running air bags in all 4 corners? If so could you tel me a bit more about your setup? What do you think of it on and offroad? I have been thinking about doing this myself for a while now.

Could you post some pictures of the front and rear airbag setup?

Thanks,

Scott.

OP
OP
BradH

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
mountainlivin said:
I am the one who had to leave my bronco in the parking lot when we went through carnage. It was maroon at that time. We got to talk quite a bit on that trail since we were on it 10 hours ;D

I remember talking to you. I hear you have done a lot to your EB since then. Look forward to running with you again with you soon.
Brad

OP
OP
BradH

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
rjlougee said:
Hey Brad, looks good!! Mountainlivin is Brian, he rode with Steve G. through Carnage. He's built a new rig, there's a bazzillion pics on here about it, Mog axles, etc... I'm sure he'll chime in again soon, so I'm not gonna steal his thunder.

Are you going to make it out for the Moab Bronco Safari or the RMR next year? We're doing the RMR back in the San Juan Mts., between Ouray and Telluride.
Joe
Joe
I am planning on going to the RMR if all works out. We go to Moab about a month earlier than you all. We are planting corn and beans when you all are out there.
Brad