• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Lets show these guys we mean business. Try to remember your vote every day. It is a new month now and it isn't a good start. We have had 20 - 30 members here today BUT WE HAVE 4 VOTES :( . I am one of them so we really have three :( . Come on guys, with all the stuff on my mind lately I still remember to vote so try a little harder. :)

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Vote - May - #1 - VOTE DAILY!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that are new, at the bottom of each page you can vote for this web page as the #1 4x4 site.

Just click below!

Bronco Sport

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I voted last night and we already had 1 so I cn't vote till tonight, we had 24 members last night and 2 votes , OK every one that can put their EB on TDC, raise your hand. Now You
can't figure how to vote%)

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Ok I did my Sunday duty, and getting this thread back to page 1 :eek:
Anyone else?

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
2bad

Mine is done for tonite, I was one of the 4 by the way.

Come on guys get with the program!! move your mouse to the bottom of the page and do the click, click thing.
If need be, i will write a tech article on this "extremely simple update" for you for those who need the step by step instructions.

TOFIC

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4th!?!?!! what do we need only ten more people doing this everyday than we have now? Lets sack up here

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Voting is kinda funny. last month 4X4 Movies kicked some serious azz MOST of the month and this month they are in a solid 25th place ?:? I think they had 200 votes the first day last month.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be doing 1 at work and 1 at home everyday. I will try to get the wife to at her work but Lets not count on it.

Last month won with about 2000. Thats only 60 per day. In fact I just thought of something, I can do it from every computer in my office. EDIT: Nope, they all share a common IP

You realize who is beating us right? Ch*vy's, Heeps and whatever else people will try to use these days. Wait until the Baja bugs beat us too? I think not!!!!

Last edited:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We're in!!!!
sorry for the delay - but we were attending Howiepalooza and no one there had a 'puter!
Back on track and we're now in 4th place! Com'awn it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the

clickity clickity clicity!!!!
Do it in honor of 2Bad for bringing this up - especially when he has a lot of other things on his mind!