• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:eek: :mad: :'(
This is terrible - WHERE'S YOUZ SPIRIT? WHERE'S YOUZ PRIDE??

JUST CLICK THE *&% BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!

msweb

Bronco Guru
Still in 5th. THIS SUCKS! :mad:

As of now I officially disown and refuse to associate with any and all of you that do not take the time to vote once a day. In fact, I'm going to go back to hanging out with strippers that drive jeeps (they always need a ride ;D ).

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
msweb said:
We're already down to 5th????? VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just voted this morning and much to my surprise i discovered that we are TIED for SECOND.
Pretty exiting!
Nice work people!
Keep it up

cbearly

Loc.
Wellington, Colorado
BwoncoHowie said:
I just voted this morning and much to my surprise i discovered that we are TIED for SECOND.
Pretty exiting!
Nice work people!
Keep it up

That is largely due to feitctaj getting peoples attention with his Shame on you thread. We are now in 2nd, and only about 14 votes away from 1st. Way to go feitctaj, and everyone who has been voting.

msweb

Bronco Guru
16 out of first. YEAH feitctaj!!!!!! ;D :cool: ;D :cool: ;D :cool:

And I came back from my hunting trip a day early just so I could vote... %)

msweb

Bronco Guru
We're slipping backwards! VOTE!!! STAND UP AND BE COUNTED! SAVE THE DAY! SUPPORT OUT TROOPS! WEAR ALUMINUM FOIL HATS TO KEEP THE CHEBBY FOLKS FROM STEALING YOUR VOTES! :eek: