• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Well, we have the # down to 286 behind - at least it's not 300. We're still holding 3rd place (IT SHOULD BE 1st!)

FEITCTAJ - where are U? I haven't heard any moaning from you about getting stuff ready if this doesn't turn around! :-X

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
2Broncos2Go said:
Well, we have the # down to 286 behind - at least it's not 300. We're still holding 3rd place (IT SHOULD BE 1st!)

FEITCTAJ - where are U? I haven't heard any moaning from you about getting stuff ready if this doesn't turn around! :-X

:'( I got some on my hands and it won't come off, I am ready how much you want? ?:?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We need 286 votes to get to first right now.
divide by the # of days left in the month (I'd only count to the 28th as that seems to be when the counter rolls over)
so 7 days - if it's as stout as usual I figure we should only need 40.86 oz per day - I'm working on the verbage for the hoodoo to go with it..... :-X

%) sure wish it would turn around - I hate to have to do this....... :'(

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Down by 316!!!!!! FOR :'( :'( :'( OUTLOUD!!!!!

Com'awn you folks!!!!

don't make us do the hoo-doo :-X

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:-[ :'( don't make us do the hoo-doo stuff.......

We need outta 3rd place really bad folkz

we're over 300 down %) whatzz up?

clickity, clickity, clickity!!!!!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
%) clickity %) clickity %) clickity

If we don't get it going we're gonna be stuck with 3rd for the month :'(

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
possum innerds
hog snout
skunk scent sac
rotted catfish head

:eek:

do I have your attention?

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Alright, Thank God that month is OVER!
New month New commitment from us men, let's get everyone to vote.
We are up at No. 1 right now
Let's win EVERY Day. ;D

Grover

Loc.
luhavull
We're up by 6 lets keep it going. I think it is a little early to celebrate so just keep voting. ;D

msweb

Bronco Guru
Still up by 9. ADMIN - someone had a great idea to move the vote link to the top of the page - whatcha think???

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Keep it going!
Don't forget the out-vote! When you get there to see the results click on the hyperlink ClassicBroncos.com. This will give us an out-vote as well, we have been looking pretty weak in that area in times past. ;) ;) ;)

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
BwoncoHowie said:
Keep it going!
Don't forget the out-vote! When you get there to see the results click on the hyperlink ClassicBroncos.com. This will give us an out-vote as well, we have been looking pretty weak in that area in times past. ;) ;) ;)

Yup , hut, hut,
great start, we learned how to do this in July and August.

WE know what to do, now lets keep it up!!!!!