• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
What I don't understand is the first place jumped ahead 300 the first week, but never gained anymore. At that rate they should have walked off.

msweb

Bronco Guru
iwlbcnu said:
What I don't understand is the first place jumped ahead 300 the first week, but never gained anymore. At that rate they should have walked off.

shoulda broke some legs %)

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
It's a new month. We are in 6th with 14 votes, 1st place already has 31 votes.

...We had better nip this thing in the bud early or we will face embarassment again! :eek:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Let's move them little fingers folks!!!!!!!!

vote vote vote

clickity, clickity, clickity!!!

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Well well we cannot get more than 16 votes in 5 HOURS?
I just came from the OLD country, and I have all the Fixins for the real hOodoo.
We have ways of getting you to Vote :-[

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Come on guys, 16 out of first, remember each time you come to the site take the extra 30 seconds and vote.
I still think moving the link to the top of the page would raise the vote count alot!!!
Clicky Clicky Clicky Clicky Clicky Clicky

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I cant, I'm posting, besides I'm cooking steak, eat your turkey :p

PS Thanks ;D