• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

Kidney

I think it's funny that we are giving the Chebby guys a run for their money. Our rigs where made from 66-77, Their site includes all years and different models. Lets keep it up!!

jackson

Loc.
Monument
Last year didnt even know what you guys were talking about in this post was to lazy to try to read through all the pages to see what it was about then I saw it again this yeat and had to know what all the fuss was about. Anyhow you guys have converted me you have another everyday voter.

Jackson

msweb

Bronco Guru
Welcome on board Jackson!

We're kicking butt and eatin' K5's, let's KEEP IT UP!!! :eek: :eek:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Up by 18!!!! ;D
Thanks for putting a smile on my face
Thanks Jackson and all the rest of you for voting!
We truly do have a wonderful site - JON DOES A SUPER JOB!
and a little vote is all it takes to show our appreciation & PRIDE
in our site.

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB FOLKS!!! LET'S KEEP FIRST FOR APRIL! ;D

clickity, clickity, clickity!!! ;)

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Just because we are ahead by 37 votes doesn't mean this thread should slip to page-2 ;D (TTT) ;) Keep up the good work folks and we will continue to pull ahead

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
BwoncoHowie said:
The site refreshes the vote count about every hour & a half

Thanks I was wondering? How often can you vote? Once a day or once every 24 hours?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
DOWN BY 15!!!! :eek:
Get them fingers back on that button!!!!!

clickity, clickity, clickity!!!!!

Don't slack off now!!!!!!!